CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Craft Room

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Recent Cards

Here are some recent cards I have made:
Here is a card I made for Hubby on Valentine's Day. Inside it says: A Wish Came True. I just love him! I love how this card turned out. I sewed a trim in Metallic Silver.
Photobucket

Here is a Card I made for a friend. It doesn't have too much on there, it's for a guy, a dear friend of ours!

A Rocker Card!
Rocker Birthday Card

My Mom's Birthday card! I used Prismacolor Pencils, and had fun blending and shading! It was a stamp I used. I also used a stamp for the edge and used perfect pearls in pearl color.

Mom's Birthday Card

Here is my Daughter's 13th Birthday Card, shh don't let her see! Her birthday is 3 weeks away! I used the Hello Kitty Cart, and I love how the cake opens up!

Birthday Hello Kitty Card


Inside of Card

2 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

I love all these cards Nik!!! I think Eds card is my fave though. Soooo pretty!!!! I know Amanda is going to love getting that bday card! Blog is looking great!!!

Pamela said...

Your cards are amazing! I love the Hello Kitty!