CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Craft Room

Monday, July 27, 2009

Snow White Inchie

Here is my Favorite Snow White in an inchie! It is 1x1 inch big. It's prettier in person, since it is so small. I found a scene of her cottage in the internet and I re-sized it to fit perfectly. I embellished the background with stickles. For Snow White, she was a stamp that I had found at a dollar store and I heat embossed it with black distress embossing powder so it shines. I colored her in with markers and a peach color prismacolor pencil. I used the Glitter pen jelly roll to do the sleeves, and red stickles to finish off the lips and bow and sleeves.
Photobucket

4 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Your inchies are more beautiful in person as they are on this page!! Awesome work you do!

I love following your blog and as a thank you for your inspiration, I have an award on my blog for you! Have a great day!

~Jeri~ said...

Ok make that two awards waiting for you on my blog!

BlueRose said...

Awwww, so cute and I know they look so much better in person. Pictures do not do justice at all! ♥

Crafty Sue said...

Wow, Niki, you are deep into ATC's, huh? I had no idea how talented you are. And I absolutely love your scrap room! Still loving my bracelet you gave me from the last crop. TFS
SuePhillipscsr@msn.com