CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Craft Room

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Pooh Jumps For Joy" Inchie

Here is an inchie I made for my Daughter's Disney swap on the cricut board. I used 3 layers of cardstock, and found a neat watercolor picture to put in the background. I used copper glimmer mist over the pooh color paper. I colored his shirt with a marker. You can see the sparkle through the red of his shirt. He is from a punch my daughter had. I used red glitz stickles for the dots on the frame. Inchie: 1 inch work of art

Photobucket

She is really excited about this swap, thanks Jeri for your help with the swap!! You're awesome!

2 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

wow very nice and very cute!!! Job well done!! Hey did you check your comments from the 24th??

Myra said...

This is absolutely adorable!

Also, I have a blog award for you on my blog!