CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Craft Room

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father/Daughter Dance

Here are a couple of pictures of my husband Ed, and our older Daughter Amanda. The dance recital is this weekend, we are all so excited! Our younger Daughter Melody is dancing in it as well for her Tap and Ballet. They have worked so hard, so it will be amazing to see them this weekend! Here are two pictures of the Father/Daughter Dance costumes. It will be a Swing Dance to: Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy. Will have more pictures later of the other costumes!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

I think a father daughter dance would be so cool. Great costumes and pics. I hope they have tons of fun.

~Jeri~ said...

Great pics of Amanda and Ed! Love seeing Ed trying to be cool LOL