CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Craft Room

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Uninvited Guests ATC

This card was made for a swap I'm doing. It's summer theme and in misc. So I thought this card would be funny.
Here is what I used:
Blue, white, yellow cardstock
Various food studio g stamps
Prismacolor pencils
Black and yellow stickles
Glue zig pen
Background plaid stamp
Red glitter embossing powder for heat emboss
Black, red and green zig pens.
Blue Catseye ink for edges of blue paper.
So I cut out the card in yellow 3 1/2 by 2 1/2.
I heat embossed the plaid background with the red glitter powder for the tablecloth. I stamped and cut out each food item, colored them and glued them on. I drew the ants myself.
Uninvited Guests ATC Card

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

This is sooooo cute!!

~Jeri~ said...

Love love love this one!!!