CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Craft Room

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Manatee Rescue ATC (Sea World Swap)

Here is another Artist Trading Card (ATC) I made for the Sea World Swap. It is 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches. I picked Manatee Rescue as the theme as it's my favorite! Here are all the supplies I used:
Light Green Cardstock
Dark Blue Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Water Print Paper
3 Colors of Glimmer Mist
Pearl, Sea Glass, And another blue one, I forgot what color
Silver, Aqua, Blue, Cats Eye ink
Cricut Seaweed from: Life's A Beach
Glitter Jelly Pen
Silver Ice Stickles
Zig Pen glue adhesive

Photobucket

I sprayed the blue cardstock with 3 colors of glimmer mist and let it dry. The light green cardstock, I shaded with 2 colors of catseye ink, to seem like water.
I printed out the title from a picture and added the font on glossy paper. Sea World logo from the internet also on glossy paper. I found the manatee picture on the internet, because they looked cute and happy. I used silver ink to shade the seaweed, the edge of the blue cardstock and on the base. I used the Jelly Glitter pen to make the bubbles and highlighted it with ice stickles

1 comments:

RinaZ said...

I LOVE the Sea World stuff you made! I went to Sea World Orlando a few years ago and it is my favorite "park". Manatee are my favorite animal. I have them all over my house and my dining room is devoted to them. :)
I wanted to stop by and let you know that I have given your blog an award. You can pick it up on my blog. :)
http://letstalkexpression.blogspot.com

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful talent!