CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Craft Room

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Inchies, Twinchies and Trinchies Set!

Here is a new project I just made. It's for a swap and these, they turned out so cute I'm going to have a hard time parting with them! Inchies are a new craze, they are little pieces of art, that fit on a 1 inche square. But this swap went a bit further, and wanted me to make a matching set of a 2 inch as well as a 3 inch square! Here is what I came up with.
I cut them on my cricut, using Zooballoo cricut cartridge, I cut 3 sizes of grass in 2 colors. Then I played with my cricut Hello Kitty and friends, and cut out the suns, and the Hello Kitty's and the flowers, OHH so cute! I shaded some clouds in the sky, with my catseye ink in white:
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

So cute!! I love how those turned out!!

Sandy said...

cute hello kitty. miss you

Heather West said...

Very cute.

Lynne said...

oh those are great!! I love HK!!

Myra said...

These are adorable!