CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Craft Room

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rock/Goth Altered Paint Can

Here is the front of the can.
Photobucket
I used cricut design studio with storybook cart for the name. I used the EK success punch for the border. I sewed with the sewing machine for the trim, in metallic red.
Photobucket
I used a stamp to embellish in stazon black ink.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had a great stamp for the top and I heat embossed with some distress black embossing powder. I sewed metallic thread for the border.
Here is the back:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is a close-up of the hand stitch work I did for the motif. It's 2 corner parts, put together to make one big piece. I embellished the middle with a prima flower. For the bottom border, the black cut-out is a quickutz border die cut.
Here is the chain I used:
Photobucket
I think it rocked it! I wrapped it around the handle with black fuzzy yarn.
Photobucket
Thanks for looking, I'm very proud of this one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the can Niki!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

Great can! whoever is getting it will love it!

Myra said...

Wow Niki! This is great. The detail is phenomenal. I love it!