CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Craft Room

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank you for the Award!

I GOT AN AWARD!!!!
Award!

Hey cool I got an award from: ~Crafty J's Place~ Thanks Jeri! Sorry it took me so long, okay I hope I'm doing this right. I'm so honored :-)

1: Thank the person who gave me the award and link to their blog (completed)
2: List 10 honest things about myself:

1. I love the Lord very much.
2. I'm blessed to have a wonderful and loving husband that is always on my side, he is my best friend.
3. My favorite scripture is: 1 Corinthians 2: 9 However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him
It was preached the day I came to know the Lord, and it really opened my eyes.
4. My 2 daughters are so amazing, I enjoy spending time with them. I learn so much from them and we love to laugh together.
5. I'm blessed to have amazing friends
6. I like to do all kinds of art, I like the challenge of learning new things. It's so much fun to do.
7. I'm a deep thinker, I think about everything and pray about everything.
8. I love going to Disneyland!
9. I love to dig deep into God's word and study and I love to learn.
10. I miss my niece and nephews too much.

3:Put the award on my blog(Completed)
4:Pick 7 people to give the award to:

In no particular order.....
A Heart To Homeschool

Black Diamonds

Little Did She Know

Liz's Craft World

Scrap This, Craft That

Pixie Dust Creations

Lisa Loves Stampin And Craftin

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Thanks!!

Berlynda Phillips said...

Thanks Niki I got the award yes! I dont need the link to your blog because I have been following it for sometime now! hehe Thanks again